Gwenie loves to eat peanut butter on a spoon. She grabs the peanut butter from the cupboard and brings it over to one of us and says "pease".

It was a gorgeous day outside so Brett and I sat outside and watched Gwenie play with Kailey. I went inside to start some dinner and Gwenie went and stole my chair.

I thought Brett and Gwenie look so cute together. He is working and she is playing with her baby, Dee Dee aka Elmo.





8 comments:
That's my kind of girl...I couldn't live without peanut butter!
Very cute picture.
AWWWWWWWWW, no other word could say it:)
Not a bad choice Gwen I love peanutbutter as well. And I LOVE Gwen in green. Too cute!!
I agree, isn't peanut butter the staff of life or is that flour. Peanut butter on a spoon (especially chunky) is great. Then add my jam on some bread and I'm in heaven. Great pictures. I and in Kansas City and it's about 28 degrees, cold. I miss the heat.
Love, Dad
how cute of those two.
Ohhh i am so jealous! Look at the grass! I want to have barefeet on the grass! I miss you summer!! (and it is a cute picture of the two of them too!) :)
I'm in love with peanut butter too. When I tried that stinkin' south beach diet, I ate spoonfuls of peanut butter like it was going outta style! I lost 9 pounds in two weeks too... I wouldn't advise it though- I felt like crap! The pics of Gwenie with her daddy are too cute.
Post a Comment