Sunday, July 25, 2010

Vacation Part 3 - Zoo & 4th of July ( I mean 3rd of July since we are in Utah and the 4th was on a Sunday)

Utah Hogle Zoo


We took the kids to the zoo. I was really excited since they had elephants and a baby elephant and they are Gwen's favorite animal right now thanks to Dumbo.

Mama & Baby Elephant


It was SOOOO HOT the day we went, but it was fun for the kids to see all the animals.

loved the giraffesGwen & Llama


The boys took Gwen & Mason inside the reptile house and Erin & I sat outside. It was nice to rest and sit in the shade.


peeking through a bench



Miss P & I


So funny that Brett is larger than a adult male gorilla! Gorilla's seem soooo huge.


Do you measure up?


Since we were in Utah and the 4th of July landed on a Sunday this year all the festivities were on the 3rd of July. I of course had to buy the girls matching 4th of July dresses ( this is the only pic I got of the 2 girls sorry that Penelope is out of focus I have no idea how that happened).


sisters on the 4th


I just love matching dresses and that I have 2 girls so that they can match! They will probably hate that I did it when they are older.


PenelopeHappy 4th of July


We went to one of the local Carnivals........


City of Fun Carnival


Rode all the rides the kids wanted to.


Loves for Daddy



rollar coaster



At the Fair


While Grahm & Penelope stayed in their strollers." This is how we roll" ( I love how they both are playing with their feet)


this is how they roll


Who knows why I am standing so far away from everyone else?!?!?!?


Friends


Penelope is so good! She traveled really well and loved everyone. She is such a happy girl.


bright eyes



Penelope at the carnival


It was a great 4th , I mean 3rd of July.


Family Fun Fair

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures as usual...looks like fun, the heat doesn't show:)